Summer Creations


This summer has been slightly different with the pandemic. I have given up my art classes, but I am continuing to create at home. Ever since I saw a Barn Quilt under a mailbox on my way to Clarksville, I have wanted to paint one for our mailbox. Well, guess what? I finally did it! I finished it yesterday.
When I hang it under my mailbox, I will take a photo of it. It is two sided. The same on each side. The reason I have a pig in the middle, is because my husband raises show pigs. These are for sale for $50 plus shipping. I will put some eye hooks on top for hanging.


Portraits

I have been drawing and painting portraits of my grandchildren. It is very challenging, but it's very inspiring!



Barn Quilt Kit

Another project I took on this summer was creating a Barn Quilt Kit. I am selling this in my Etsy.com store at https://www.etsy.com/shop/NancyPeeleCreations. The painted board is an example. A primed white board is included in the kit, materials, a pattern, and directions.
Paint is not included, as I leave that up to you.
$45 plus shipping









Wedding Gift

This was an experiment I did and if it turned out well I would give it as a wedding gift to a couple we know. I really like the idea of putting one of my photographs on glass. I had a company take one of my photographs and they made the glass. It makes a really nice gift.
$50 plus shipping





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Website Information