Joseph

Welcome to My Blog!





I recently independently published my book, Joseph, God's Loyal Leader on CreateSpace.com, an Amazon.com company.. I wrote this book because the old testament story of Joseph has encouraged me in my walk with the Lord Jesus Christ to be a good leader. I hope all the kids that read my book will want to be God's loyal leaders after they read it. This book is forty pages. I illustrated it too! I hope you will take a look at it in my E-store at https://www.createspace.com/6905612  . If you would like to see my author page on Amazon.com go to https://amazon.com/author/nancypeele . You may order books at both of these sites.

April 24, 2018

Being a leader is so important in a child's family, as well as at school and at church.. This book presents children with a great role model, Joseph. He went through so many difficult circumstances, but learned to trust God and through it all he became a great leader. My book may be used in Sunday School classes, home-school classes, young youth groups, Vacation Bible School classes, and Children's Church classes.
Joseph, God's Loyal Leader is sure to impress any young mind, both girl or boy.


Check out my author page at www.goodreads.com!




 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Website Information